User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Google Play Services battery drain topic

Google Play Services battery drain topic






I assume that others are having this issue, and wondering if there is some fix I may be missing short of turning off location services (find them helpful and don't feel I should have to cripple my device for battery savings). I believe it is linked to it using WiFi networks to search for my location, although my WiFi is toggled off. This across all ROMs I have tried, though randomly it doesnt happen but always returns.

Thought it would be helpful to have a place to have open discussion on this issue and see others impressions.

Thoughts, suggestions, fixes?









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire