User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Display not working - colorful noise topic

Display not working - colorful noise topic






Hi.

My friend give me his old (broken) HTC Sensation 4G.
The problem is that screen is not working - it display colorful noise, touch screen is working.

I tried to go into recovery and magically screen start working properly. I done factory reset, update it to ICS and after night problem came back.

Now I figure out, that :
- I always can go to recovery (this problem never happen there)
- normal boot occurs this problem
- if I wake phone screen light came up, I see colorful noise (for some ms, very short), display is working normally (or not, last part is pretty random)
- if problem occurs it's kind of permanent - I need to go into recovery to "fix" it

I found some threads, but all of them is dead and without solution or "contact HTC support" solution.

Can I fix it at my own ? What cause problem ? - I mean, screen or something at motherboard.

Thanks.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMG_0408.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	259.2 KB<br/>ID:	3087680
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	IMG_0409.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	246.1 KB<br/>ID:	3087707
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire