User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Cricket SIM in AT&T E980 data issue topic

Cricket SIM in AT&T E980 data issue topic






Hi all,

Before I rooted and put a costum ROM on this E980, I would get LTE service on this phone with the cricket SIM, about 6-8 mbps, since I put the custom rom on, I dont have any data from the get go, but if I put the cricket APN settings in, I get H+ data but its less then 1 mbps... I need to figure out how to to get the LTE to work on this.
When i try to enter AT&Ts APN settings into the phone, and I hit save, to save the APN settings, it wont save it and everything disappears. I've tried this on 3 different ROMS..

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire