User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Complicated stuck *crying topic

Complicated stuck *crying topic






Hi there . I'm sorry if I'm such a pain since I'm a newbie , but I really need help :crying:

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 [GT-S7275R] , had rooted , had CWM-based Recovery v6.0.5.1 . The problem is I'm stuck at screen Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7275R logo . This happen after I "Wipe data/factory reset" , "Wipe cache partition" , "Wipe dalvik cache" and I actually format all the format setting at "Mounts and Storage Menu" . I don't know why I did it but I just did it , and now I'm regretting it . Like they all said , "Curiosity killed the cat" :crying:

I can enter CWM , but I can't pass the Samsung logo . When I select reboot system now on the top it'll say ,

"Root acces is missing . Root device ? THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE .
- No
- Yes - Root device (system/xbin/su) "

When I selecte No , it'll stuck at the Samsung logo again .
If I select Yes the same thing happen . *what it want actually

So , can someone help me pretty please ? I'm going insane in any minutes now :silly:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire