User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: bricked asus memo pad fhd 10? topic

bricked asus memo pad fhd 10? topic






I tried to root the tablet, and thought I had all the steps required to do so. I just rooted my OPO without problems and wanted to do the same with the Asus. As I've said, I thought I had all the steps but saw I missed some things and followed a mix of different tutorials on xda-developers.com. I had downloaded the ASUS v5.0.11 update and the 5.0.11 root. I could get into bootloader with Vol-Up + Power, it opened the android with helmet-bootloader without problems. I used the fastboot commands: - fastboot erase cache - fastboot erase system - fastboot flash update "updatename".zip

there it failed to flash the zip

Then I saw I had to use the fastboot 4.7.3 and not the 5.0.11 one. So I tried to flash that one I found somewhere. Then I installed recovery 4.7.3 and then I got a bricked asus

I have no idea in what order I did things, and I'm sure I did a lot more than I've described. But now I can't get into bootloader with Vol-Up + Power, and when I try to access the bootloader with adb reboot bootloader, I don't see the android with helmet anymore, but just the usb-icon with a red gauge. When I try to start the tablet, it hangs on the bootscreen 'Asus, in search of incredible'.

I want to get into bootloader again so I can play with fastboot-commands again, or if someone knows what to do by the things I've just tried to describe.

I would cry if only I could get into the OS again.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire