User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Any LP ROM with working encryption? topic

Any LP ROM with working encryption? topic






I tried to encrypt my i9505 on Kangpop and it ****ed the /data partition. TWRP couldn't even wipe or mount it, the phone was stuck on the boot screen when I tried to start it normally. I had to flash the stock recovery and factory reset with that to fix it.

Anyway, I am now using Danvdh's ROM. This seems a lot cleaner but it uses the same GPE base and the same kernel (GooglyMax) so I'm worried about trying to encrypt it again lest I get the same problem come back.

So I just wanted to ask if anyone has successfully encrypted their data on any custom LP ROM? I'm worried the issue might be Lollipop's new security measures blocking encryption from working in rooted phones.

Thanks in advance all :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire