User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Another screen broken advice needed topic

Another screen broken advice needed topic






Hello all,

I bought a Galaxy S4 for my partner, and stupidly didn't get it insured.
The screen got cracked quite badly, so fr £120 a local lad put a new screen on. Later that week it got dropped onto mud on the way to nursery and smashed entirely.

I now have a predicament, either give up the phone and go back to my sluggish s3, or ask you guys this question:

Where is the best and most value for money place to get a smashed screen fixed (you can't see anything just a rim of light) somewhere reputable that will use genuine parts and guarantee their work? I really don't want to just leave it on the shelf and am worried that without good advice I will end up with another shabby repair.

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and Happy Christmas,

Ric






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire