User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Accelerometer and gyroscope not working all the time. Only after restart. topic

Accelerometer and gyroscope not working all the time. Only after restart. topic






Hello,

A while back, I have noticed that my pedometer from S Health is not counting steps, so I restarted the app, but it still wasn't working. Then, I noticed that actually the accelerometer was not working. I have tested it by using #0# code and the accelerometer sensors and the gyroscope sensor have the same number value all the time. At first, I thought it is a hardware issue, but I noticed, that after restarting the phone, the accelerometer is working fine, then in a few minutes, sometimes even hours; it stops working, out of the blue. When this started I was on Lollipop, so I thought it is a Lollipop problem, so I came back to KitKat, but the problem still persists. I have tried factory reset, wiping all the data and cache, two different stock ROMs, and even NAND erase in Odin (I don't even know what that means). The problem is still there, the only thing that solves it is just to restart the phone.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-28-16-40-03.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	166.9 KB<br/>ID:	3085739
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire