User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Sony Xperia SP black screen without any reaction after intense RAM usage topic

Sony Xperia SP black screen without any reaction after intense RAM usage topic






Hello there everyone! The case happened to me today morning and I have no idea what to do. Basically the whole problem happened after I was using the browser, opened 3 windows at the same time , one of them was a video and the other 2 were google images. So the phone couldn't handle all these and the whole screen just froze. I locked up the screen which I still regret because I could have just turned the phone off and thought that locking up the screen would work since this has happened to me numerous times before without having these consequences.
I have tried the Simulated Battery Pull trick but it didn't work no matter which volume button I tried along with the power button. I held both for about 20-30 as written but the phone didn't react. Strange thing is when I charge the phone it's showing that it's charging the battery (yellow light) so the phone isn't completely dead as it seems. I would like your opinion about this and a proper solution cause I don't want to bring it to the service (even though my phone is only 4 months old )
Should I wait till the battery completely drains to zero (which could take 1 or 2 days ) or should I try fixing it myself?
Please help me ! I have no idea what to do :( :crying:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire