User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] If my phone turns off for a long time, I lose ability to connect to 4g LTE topic

[Q] If my phone turns off for a long time, I lose ability to connect to 4g LTE topic






Hello, I'm pretty new to the custom rom world.

I am currently using latest Spirit AOSP cm11/kitkat based rom with the stock kernel that comes with this.

Now If i use the ND8 stock rom, there is no problem whatsoever with the ability to connect to 4g LTE.

But for some reason, when I'm on custom ROM and my device turns off for a long time / I disable my radio (when connected to wifi)--I'm not sure which one causes the problem--the phone just loses ability to connect to LTE.

I use two apps:
LTE Discovery
advanced signal status

advanced signal status lets me see if my phone can find 4g lte signal/how strong it is. When the 4g LTE is working, i get signals in -(number)db, but when it doesn't it just says n/a for all the sections.
with LTE discovery I use it to see what type of connection i get-- LTE when 4glte is working, and eHRDP? or evdo rev. A for when I can't connect to lte.

my APN settings are correctly set-- my phone has data, voice, and text-- it's just the LTE connection that gets dropped for seemingly no reason.

My method of fixing this is wiping data/cache/delvik/system, install stock kk nd8, perform SCRTN, make sure data/phone/text is working
then I wipe data and cache, then restore my rom... that is working..
If I restore to a point when lte was not working, lte will not work..

but doing this everytime my phone can't lte is very tiring..

I don't even know where to start troubleshooting this issue i have..

I don't even know if anybody has the same issue.. or even heard of anything even close to this.. please help :(






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire