User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Performance Compared to S5 topic

Performance Compared to S5 topic






Hey guys.

Got a confusing situation here.

Helped a friend setup there S5 the other day and, I don't know what it is but it performed so much faster than my note 4...how! I'm pulling my hair out! And it's stock! My note 4 is rooted, custom rom and kernel tuned together and it's got stupid lags like the recents, when I go into settings and back out straight away, there's lag back to the home screen... It's just silly. The ONLY difference I can tell a that the S5 is on 4.4.2 and my note is on 4.4.4...

The S5 just flys! Man, I don't know. It's weird. I even had crazy thoughts of selling and getting an S5...stupid thought, knowing that specs wise it's older and technically slower...

Can anyone weigh in here? This is so confusing...

Thanks guys!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire